|Image courtesy of stock.xchng|
- Schooner Wharf – Nothing like greasy diner breakfast plate after a night of partying on Duval Street. And they have a morning happy hour from 8am till noon. Sit on the top deck for an amazing view of the harbor.
- Sarabeth’s – The Spinach and Goat Cheese Omelet is to die for! They have a gorgeous outside dinning area as well.
- La Creperie – Very popular place so be ready for a bit of a wait. You can sit at the bar and watch them make the crepes. The crepes are absolutely enormous and definitely enough for 2 people! We like to get one savory and one sweet when we go and always a Chai.
- Finnegan’s Wake – They don’t open until 11am and don’t officially serve breakfast but I had to include them on the list because of the Irish Breakfast Plate. So much food! I’m always looking to get more bang for my buck here in Key West.
- Cuban Coffee Queen – Coffee from here is amazing! They use coffee ice cubes for their iced coffee so it doesn’t get watered down in the Key West heat. The Sunrise Special is an amazing deal too. You get half a Key Wester and a coffee! Perfect amount of food for a fabulous price!