There are tons to see when visiting Key West! So much you can’t fit it into one day but I’ve put together a list of the places I think are “Must See” when you’re visiting for such a short time!
- Key West Aquarium – 1 Whitehead Street – Kids will love the touch tank!
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory – 1316 Duval Street – If a butterfly lands on you it’s good luck, way better than when a bird you know whats on you! *hint* They like the color orange! I had 4 land on me!
- Mallory Square – 1 Whitehead Street – Hit Mallory Square up for sunset celebration! Lots of vendors and buskers!
- Key West Winery – 103 Simonton Street – All the wines here are fruit based. They have strawberry, blackberry and my fav – Orange Blossom.
- La Creperie – 300 Petronia Street – Sit at the bar and watch them make your crêpe!
- Kojin Noodle Bar – 502 Southard Street – Portions here are ginormous! Half is enough for 2 people.
- Santiago’s Bodega – 207 Petronia Street – Amazing Tapas bar! Try the dates or ceviche.
- Garbo’s Grill – 603 Greene Street – Hot Dog wrapped in bacon? Yes please!
- 2 Cents – 216 Applerouth Lane – You have to get a beer milkshake. I know, sounds weird but it’s oh so good! My shake of choice is the Cerveza con Leche.
- The Porch – 429 Caroline Street – So many craft beers to choose from!
- Cork and Stogie – 1218 Duval Street – They really do have the most intimate porch.
- Schooner Wharf – 202 William Street – They have 2 happy hours a day!
If you’ve decided to extend your one day stay because you just couldn’t get enough of what Key West has to offer, here is a list of some Bed and Breakfasts that I’ve stayed at when visiting. Also check out my Top 5 Places for Breakfast!
- Knowles House – 1004 Eaton Street
- Ambrosia Too – 622 Fleming Street
- Coco Plum – 611 Whitehead Street